D67 Green Backpack
To comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and create web content that is accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone, we will no longer be posting pdf documents from outside organizations after November 3, 2017. You may view our Website Accessibility Statement here.
Non-profit, intergovernmental agencies, and other approved community organizations who wish to promote activities or events pertinent to our parents' or students' interests or involvement should follow this process:
- Submit a brief description of your activity or event, along with and a link to your website, for approval to email@example.com by Tuesday.
- Once approved, the information will to be included in our weekly school e-newsletters.
- Yard signs and posters are not allowed.
- Activities/events must be non-sectarian, non-political and may not promote a fundraising activity unless the activity is school-sponsored or directly benefits our schools.
The decision to distribute information or provide links to websites that are not part of Lake Forest Schools is at the discretion of District administrators. The District is not responsible for the content and accessibility of external websites linked onto the District’s website. External websites are the sole property of such websites and, as such, the content and accessibility of external websites are the sole responsibility of the entity or entities in control of the content and administration of such websites.
Community Activities and Events
- Fa La La Film Fest at Gorton Community Center
- Kids Only Holiday Shop at Gorton Community Center, Wednesday, December 6th for children ages 4-10 from
2:00-6:00pm. Special Shopping Hour from
1:00-2:00pm for kids of all ages with sensory and special needs! http://gortoncenter.org/event/kids-holiday-shop/
- Gingerbread House Decorating
Party for the Whole Family! Sunday, December 17, 1:00 –
- Frosh/Soph play, “The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon” - November 16-18.
- Tree Lighting in Market Square –
- Dinner with Santa – Dec 2 & 3