Register for service or renew your subscription for the coming school year
Why Register For SafeStop?
Our easy-to-use mobile app features neighborhood maps and a MapView bus locator so you’ll never have to guess when the bus will arrive at your bus stop! Using GPS technology, the app updates every 30 seconds to help you better plan your busy day. In addition, you can have up to two user names per account to share access between parents or caregivers.
- Real-time map to locate your child’s bus
- Expected Arrival Times for the bus at your stop
- Alerts & Messaging Center for service notifications and other updates
- Secure registration process ensures only parents can access student information
Already have a SafeStop Account? Here’s how to renew your subscription:
Visit your registration page: LakeForest67.SafeStopApp.com/activate and enter in your child’s Student ID Number (just like last year!).
- Please note: your child's Student ID Number can be found on their ID card. If you still need assistance, you may contact Natalia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have renewed your subscription and processed your payment, you can start using SafeStop! We are already working with your school’s transportation staff to ensure that SafeStop is live for your school as quickly as possible.
Remember, if you have any questions about SafeStop, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 843-8936.
New to SafeStop? It’s easy to create an account and get started!
Visit LakeForest67.SafeStopApp.com/activate and follow the instructions on the page. You will be asked for your Student ID, so please be sure to have that ready!