- 98% of the 438 senior class graduates will be attending college in the fall
- Approximately $7,500,000 in scholarship money was awarded to the members of the senior class
- Included in that scholarship total were three appointments to the Service Academies (Air Force & Naval Academy); four ROTC Scholarships; and three full-ride Chick Evans Caddie Scholarships.
- Six National Merit Finalists
- 144 Illinois State Scholars
All athletes interested in trying out for a fall sport should make sure
you have completed the following:
FIRST-DAY TRYOUT INFORMATION FOR FALL, 2017
1510 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60610
Friday, November 24, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST)Buy Tickets here!
Lake Forest High School
ALL-CONFERENCE ATHLETES ARE ANNOUNCED!
Congratulations to all players on the Varsity Boys Lacrosse Team for advancing to the State Semi-Finals this year. Congratulations also go out the the following IHSLA awards winners:
Graduating senior students who have a positive lunch balance after graduation...
- Existing funds will FIRST be transferred into a current LFHS younger sibling's account for use next school year. No further action is necessary.
- If there are no current younger LFHS siblings and the senior student has a positive lunch balance (above $5.00) after graduation, they will receive a refund check via mail. Checks will be made payable to parents and mailed to home addresses on file. They will be processed by the end of June.
Thank you to all who completed the exam options survey, attended stakeholder meetings, or submitted questions. After considering all of the feedback, we are recommending Calendar B1 as the option for the 2018-19 school year.
AP Research - Boruszak
Congratulations to our Boys Varsity Tennis Team for their 4TH PLACE FINISH IN STATE!
Lake Forest 10 - Glenbrook North 8
Varsity Boys Lacrosse defeated Glenbrook North 10-8 and will advance to Round 3 of the IHSLA Playoffs
vs St. Viator on Saturday, 5/27/17, at 2:00 PM at Forest View Stadium, which is located at 2121 S. Goebbert Road in Arlington Heights. Admission Prices: Adults - $5.00; Students are Free.
Lake Forest 1- Warren 6
Warren made the most of just seven hits to defeat the Scouts in their Class 4A regional semifinal game.
Lake Forest 13 - Waukegan 3
The Scouts defeated Waukegan 13-3 thanks in part to Andrew Anthenson, who drove in four runners and Brian Heidbreder, who drove in three.