Pre-Registration Deadline is Monday, January 22, 2018
Welcome to Lake Forest Community High School District 115. The following timeline of important events and deadlines has been developed to assist with the transition from middle school to LFHS. This registration timeline explains the process for incoming LFHS freshmen for the Fall of 2018.
The first step in the process is to pre-register your student by Monday, January 22 in order for you to receive important information regarding your student's course selection. This information will be imported into our student information system and allow us to begin planning for the upcoming school year.
Save the Date
6:30pm - 8:30pm
We are planning a fun night that will highlight all we have to offer at LFHS.
- Instructional Directors available to review course offerings and answer any questions from the instructional videos
- Teachers in attendance to answer course specific questions
- Athletic Coaches and athletes
- Club Sponsors and students involved in activities
- Performances by student groups will be held throughout the night, in the Competition Gym, for families to stop in and experience
- Dean's Office - information regarding attendance, discipline policies, and lockers
- Summer School - information regarding classes
- Educational (Student) Services
- Counselors - registration and academic courses
- Social Workers and School Psychologists - Social Emotional supports
- Registrar - Documents required to enroll at Lake Forest High School
- Health Services - Required documents for enrollment
- Technology - information regarding Chromebooks, Schoology, PowerSchool, and other related aspects of the school
Again, we are excited to welcome your family and look forward to supporting your student at Lake Forest High School. We hope you will join us to at The Scout Experience on Wednesday, January 24th.
Next week, we will email you links to a series of videos that highlight course offerings in all of our departments. They will also be posted on the LFHS website, www.lfhs.org. Instructional Directors will provide detailed information about student course options, so you can attend The Scout Experience with a better understanding of our courses. Feel free to watch the videos as many times as you want and reach out with questions. If for some reason you are unable to access the videos, highlighting LFHS course offerings, we will have a designated space during The Scout Experience for viewing.