Little Scouts Preschool
Little Scouts Preschool Program is operated in conjunction with nationally renowned Lake Forest High School. In a structured yet nurturing environment Little Scouts offers quality care and developmentally appropriate activities for children six weeks to five years old.
The mission of the Little Scouts program is to serve the Lake Forest High School faculty and the surrounding community. Our goal is to provide a safe and happy environment where children can grow and learn. We encourage creativity, critical thinking skills, and cooperation to accomplish common goals. The Little Scouts staff is dedicated to providing the best possible care and instruction in an environment that is stimulating to children and encourages exploration and independent thinking. We feel that play is children’s work, and we support a seamless integration of literacy, science, and math concepts through theme-based learning activities
Little Scouts has been part of Lake Forest High School and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. Throughout that time, Little Scouts has evolved according to the needs of the population it serves. Little Scouts offers full day and half-day programs. Currently, Little Scouts operates from 6:45 AM to 5:15 PM Monday through Friday. Please visit littlescouts for more information and a look at what being part of our Little Scouts Family is all about!
Tuition payments will be invoiced on the 14th of each month and due on the 24th of each month for the following month’s tuition. Payment options include monthly automatic credit card charge, or payment by credit or debit card. A credit card authorization form will be kept on file and be charged the applicable monthly tuition if check or cash is not received by the 24th of each month. A $25 fee will be assessed for a declined credit card charge. Lake Forest High School and Lake Forest Elementary School employees are encouraged to pay through payroll deductions.
- 2020-2021 Billing Calendar
- Rate Sheet
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- How to Update Payment Method
- Accessing Parent Portal - Payment Guide
- Tax Statement Instructions 2019
- Classes will be held at Lake Forest High School - West Campus
- Classes maintain low teacher child ratio
- Hours 6:45 am - 5:15 pm
- Flexible scheduling options for year-round
- Full day options available for the infant through 5 years; full and half-day options for 3-5 years
- Full day program receives two healthy snacks and a hot lunch daily; half-day receives one nutritional snack and a hot lunch daily
Little Scouts Staff
- Little Scouts staff are all employed by Lake Forest High School
- All Little Scouts staff have education and experience in Early Childhood Education
- All teachers are CPR and First Aid certified
- All teachers participate in 15 additional hours of early education yearly