Inside District 67Current and Past Issues of the D67 Staff Newsletter - Inside District 67.
D67 Staff Newsletter - January 3, 2018
D67 Staff Newsletter - December 4, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - November 13, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - October 31, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - October 16, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - September 29, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - September 15, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - September 1, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - August 18, 2017
D67 Staff Newsletter - August 4, 2017
Please note: Information previously found in the School Safety Newsletter may be included in issues of the staff newsletter, Inside District 67.
2017-18 School Year
- What are the new security features in the main entrances of the schools and how will they affect visitors, students, and staff members?
- When tragic events happen, it's a good reminder to review our emergency management protocol. Here are ten important ways staff members can contribute to keeping our schools as safe as possible
2016-17 School Year
- How can I contribute to the overall safety of my school?
- How can I keep my students as safe as possible during an active shooter incident?
- What is the best way to talk with students about what they should do during a hard lockdown?
2015-16 School Year
- How can school personnel contribute to the safety of students with food allergies?
- What is Foundations and how does it relate to school safety?
- What is the CrisisGo App and how will it enhance security in our schools?
- Why is it important that all staff wear ID badges and carry their keys/fobs?
- How can staff members best prepare their substitute teachers for emergencies?
- How can we improve the security of our schools while still maintaining a welcoming environment for parents, volunteers, and visitors?
2014-15 School Year
- What are our expectations of visitors who come to our school?
- What should I do if I observe a person in the school community without a visitor's badge?
- What is the best way to keep my classroom as secure as possible?
- Why are DOOR BLOKs so important?
- Why is it important that all staff wear ID badges and carry their keys?
- What lessons can we learn from the Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) tragedy?
- Does the new concealed carry law allow guns into our schools?
- Where do we take students if we evacuate the school and cannot return?
- What do we do if someone calls in a bomb threat at our school?
- How can teachers influence student bus behavior and increase safety on school buses?
- How can I keep my students safe during off-campus activities?
- How prepared are local law enforcement agencies to help us during a crisis?
- How can we keep our students safe if we have to evacuate the school in subzero temperatures?
- What is the CrisisGo App and how can it enhance our emergency management system?
- What is Erin's Law and how does it contribute to student safety?