Important - Sign Up for our Email Lists!
The majority of our school and district communications are sent electronically. Therefore it is important that all our parents are subscribed to our email lists. By using the link on this page, or during InfoSnap registration, parents will be subscribed to receive the monthly "HIGHLIGHTS" E-Newsletter, an other school and district announcements, including those from our affiliate parent organizations.
Please note: Be careful to select the correct student class. Check the "Class of" year to ensure you are requesting the proper class specific information.If your email address changes during the school year, you will need to Update Your Profile (see instructions below) or re-subscribe.
Community members and other school stakeholders may subscribe to any of the lists below to receive information about our schools and district.
- Board Meeting Highlights: To subscribe to the District 115 Board of Education E-Newsletter.
- Community Update E-Newsletters: For any school stakeholder who would like to receive periodic information regarding our District.
- LFHS Alumni E-Newsletter: For reunion and other information.
- E-Newsletter “HIGHLIGHTS”: A monthly parent publication with information from the high school, and affiliate parents organizations.
- Realtor E-Newsletter: For any Real Estate Professional or Relocation Agent who would like to receive information about LFHS and District 115 that may be helpful to you and your clients.
Update Your Profile or Unsubscribe
If you wish to Update Your Profile or Unsubscribe, you can do this at any time through the links provided at the bottom of the e-newsletters and announcements you receive OR use the E-News Sign Up link on this page.
Once you update your preferences, you will receive a Change of Interest email to inform you that the changes have been made.