District 67 Food Services
Quest Food Management Services
Food Service Director
Lake Forest School District 67
Kitchen Phone: 847-604-7476
At Quest Food Management Services, we have been providing fresh, high-quality food and intensely personal service for over 30 years. Our Food Philosophy guides our approach to wholesome, scratch-made food, and our culinary leaders deliver tailored dining experiences to the unique needs of each community we serve. Driven by our unparalleled responsiveness to feedback, we crave being challenged to think outside of the box.
These values have made us one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. With a full spectrum of innovative, inspiring experiences to offer, we are a trusted partner to some of the Midwest’s most notable institutions and organizations.
To learn more about Quest, please visit our corporate website at www.questfms.com.
We are happy to offer options to add money to your student’s lunch account online through www.myschoolbucks.com.
See the video link below to learn how to set up automatic payments.
Parents can make secure payments online with their computer or phone, any time of the day. If your child’s lunch account balance is low, it takes just a few minutes to make an online payment using E-Check, Visa, Master, or Discover (credit/debit card). See the video link below for instructions on how to set up Low Balance E-mail Alerts.
District 67 School Year 2020-2021 School-Based Child Nutrition Program
Quest Allergen Information
Parents/Guardian with food allergy questions are encouraged to contact Food Service Director, Margaret Black at email@example.com, 847.604.7476 or Quest District Manager Rebecca Cohen, MPH, RD, LDN, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630.376.4772 for additional information and/or support.
Menus with Culinary Suite
Culinary Suite is a food management software solution that Quest uses to build and display menus. The software provides nutritional analysis and allergen tracking for all items we prepare, ensuring the health and safety of the school community.
Quest is committed to offering a variety of healthful options. All of our meals feature lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
We utilize programs that help us source from farmers and artisans within 250 miles of your school. These programs provide access to the highest-quality produce and specialty foods that we get to offer in our dining hall.
Our Food Philosophy
We are passionate about food and we believe in wholesome, nutritious ingredients. That is why we are committed to using items healthier for both our bodies and the planet. By purchasing with the following standards in mind and preparing items so that they are as fresh as possible when served, we support local agriculture, increase nutrition, and intensify flavor.
- Never using artificial trans-fats for any items prepared in house.
- Never using MSG.
- Serving produce that is fresh, fresh frozen or packed in 100% juice or water.
- Sourcing milk that is local and free of added growth hormones.
- Serving 100% cage-free eggs.
- Offering 100% produced at origin, hand harvested, mountain grown, custom-blended coffees. Supporting partnerships with the Colombia Coffee Growers Association, Rainforest Trust, and numerous charities through Fundraising 365.
- Serving proteins that are USDA certified.
- Purchasing sustainable seafood that follows the Marine Stewardship Council’s guidelines and recommendations.
- Writing menus that feature seasonal and regional products we source from local farmers and small producers.
- Accommodating nutritional and dietary requests.
- Offering a wide variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Serving an array of whole grain breads, pastas and cereals.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Quest provides the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service.
Vision: We are committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it.
Values: Integrity, Responsiveness, Accountability, Respect, Excellence