Nominations are now being solicited for the following District 67 APT Executive Board positions* to serve during the 2019-21 school years:
- APT Executive Board President
- APT Executive Communications
- APT Executive Board Treasurer
- APT President, Everett School
- APT President, Deer Path Middle School
Please note that nominees MUST have prior experience serving on an APT Board (or as a Room Parent) in order to be considered. Also, only parents from a local school can submit a nomination for that building's APT President.
See the Executive Board website for Nomination Forms with descriptions of the positions being nominated: https://lfapt67.weebly.com/
If you would like to nominate someone (including yourself), you may do so in one of the following ways:
- Download the 2019-21 APT Nominations Form from the District 67 APT website: https://lfapt67.weebly.com/
- Complete the form and email it to email@example.com
- Complete the form and mail to Beth Laufenberg, 435 E. Illinois Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Contact Beth via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling/texting 224-735-8593 to submit possible candidate names.
FINAL DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS is Thursday, January 10, 2019
Questions? Contact Beth Laufenberg, APT Nominating Committee Chair, at the email address or phone number listed above.
Thank you for your thoughtful suggestions!