Nominations are now being solicited for the following District 67 APT Executive Board positions to serve during the 2020-22 school years:
- APT Executive Board Vice-President
- APT Executive Board Recording Secretary
- APT President, Cherokee School
- APT President, Sheridan School
Please note that nominees MUST have prior experience serving on an APT Board (or as a Room Parent) in order to be considered. Also, only parents from a local school can submit a nomination for that building's APT President.
See the Nomination Form for descriptions of the positions being nominated.
If you would like to nominate someone (including yourself), you may do so in one of the following ways:
- Download the 2020-22 APT Nominations Form from the District 67 APT website: APT Nomination Form
- Complete the form and email it to email@example.com
- Complete the form and mail/drop off to Monica Yaun, 996 Beverly Pl. , Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Contact Monica via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or texting 773-620-0766 to submit possible candidate names.
FINAL DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS is Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Questions? Contact Monica Yaun, APT Nominating Committee Chair, at the email address or phone number listed above.
Thank you for your thoughtful suggestions!