Health Requirements and Forms
A physical exam must be completed within one year prior to preschool, kindergarten, sixth grade, and for new students entering the District from another state or country.
- The exam must be recorded on the Certificate of Child Health Examination form;
- the physical exam form signed and dated by your health care provider with the name, address and telephone number of your health care provider clearly written or stamped on the form;
- the health history section of the form completed, dated, and signed by the parent;
- immunizations completed according to the schedule of the Illinois Department of Public Health; and
- all sections on the Certificate of Health Examination completed (front and back).
A dental exam is required for kindergarten, second, and sixth grades and an eye exam for kindergarten, or for any student enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time.
All forms are due in the school office by the first day of school.
Please refer to the Health Services
page of the District website for complete information, and links to download required forms.
We look forward to welcoming your student and family
to the 2019-2020 School Year!