June 2, 7-8 p.m.
With a focus on moving forward together, members of the Lake Forest and Lake Bluff communities are invited to join Lake Forest Mayor George Pandaleon and Lake Bluff Village President Kathy O’Hara with local municipal, medical, and education leaders for a live, online community update on June 2nd at 7-8 p.m.
In addition to Mayor Pandaleon and President O’Hara, residents will have an opportunity to hear the latest from:
- Thomas McAfee, President, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and Senior Vice President, Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Jeffrey Kopin, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Jason Wicha, Lake Forest City Manager
- Drew Irvin, Lake Bluff Village Administrator
- Stephen Schutt, Lake Forest College President
- Michael Simeck, Superintendent of Lake Forest School District 67 and District 115
- Jean Sophie, Superintendent of Lake Bluff Elementary School District 65
Community members may submit questions for our local leaders to address during the webcast by emailing LFLBCommunityForum@gmail.com.
We hope you will join us for this update. More information will be announced the week of May 25.