The last trimester of the year is upon us and this letter is to inform you of important dates and expectations for the 8th grade Graduation Ceremony, Graduation Party, and other activities surrounding these events. Please use this link to read the entire communication.
8th Grade Activities
We wanted to provide dates and information about the upcoming Lake Forest High School transition meetings for our 8th graders. Please use this link to read more.
Attention Class of 2025
Click HERE for additional information and for the link to begin the pre-registration process for the 2021-2022 school year!
Thank you to all of the 8th grade students and families for embracing the new spin on the DPM community service day tradition. The participation was outstanding and we are grateful for all of the generous donations. Together we raised over $3,700 in honor of the charity - Paws for Patrick. Please click on the picture above to watch the video that captured the beautiful day and our amazing 8th graders walking with their dogs in support of our Lake Forest community.
- Thursday, October 8 - Virtual Community Service Day during Wellness Class/Rain Date October 9
- Friday, May 28, 6:30-9:00 p.m - 8th Grade Party (½ day for all students)
- Tuesday, June 1, 5:00 p.m - 8th Grade Graduation
- Payment of APT 8th Grade Activity Fee - When you registered your child for 8th grade, you had the opportunity to pay this $45 fee (per student, if you have multiples). The additional APT fee is the only source of funds available to cover all graduation-related expenses, and/or alternative celebrations dependent on COVID-19 guidelines. If you are unsure if you have paid this fee for your 8th grader, please contact Natalia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos of Your 8th Grader - Please choose two photos of your student - one current and one from kindergarten - and submit a digital copy to Lisa FlorJancic at DPM2021@outlook.com. Please write your child's name in the subject line.