Thank you to all of the 8th grade students and families for embracing the new spin on the DPM community service day tradition. The participation was outstanding and we are grateful for all of the generous donations. Together we raised over $3,700 in honor of the charity - Paws for Patrick. Please click on the picture above to watch the video that captured the beautiful day and our amazing 8th graders walking with their dogs in support of our Lake Forest community.
8th Grade Activities
Read more about DPM 8th Grade Class Virtual Community Service Day
Read more about 2020-2021 DPM Graduation Events
- Thursday, October 8 - Virtual Community Service Day during Wellness Class/Rain Date October 9
- Friday, May 28, 6:30-9:00 p.m - 8th Grade Party (½ day for all students)
- Tuesday, June 1, 5:00 p.m - 8th Grade Graduation
- Payment of APT 8th Grade Activity Fee - When you registered your child for 8th grade, you had the opportunity to pay this $45 fee (per student, if you have multiples). The additional APT fee is the only source of funds available to cover all graduation-related expenses, and/or alternative celebrations dependent on COVID-19 guidelines. If you are unsure if you have paid this fee for your 8th grader, please contact Natalia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos of Your 8th Grader - Please choose two photos of your student - one current and one from kindergarten - and submit a digital copy to Lisa FlorJancic at DPM2021@outlook.com. Please write your child's name in the subject line.