Nominations are now being solicited for the following District 67 APT Executive Board positions* to serve during the 2019-21 school years:
- APT Executive Board President
- APT Executive Communications
- APT Executive Board Treasurer
- APT President, Everett School
- APT President, Deer Path Middle School
Please note that nominees MUST have prior experience serving on an APT Board (or as a Room Parent) in order to be considered. Also, only parents from a local school can submit a nomination for that building's APT President.
See the Executive Board website for Nomination Forms with descriptions of the positions being nominated: https://lfapt67.weebly.com/FINAL DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS is Thursday, January 10, 2019