Some of you have been in touch regarding difficulties with Chromebooks. While we evaluate each situation on case-by-case basis, we are observing that about 95% of the cases reported are resolved with the following steps:
1) Make sure you are in range of your WiFi router. Get closer, if needed.
2) Close extra tabs that may be open.
3) Make sure your Chromebook is fully updated. (More on updates: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/177889?hl=en)
4) Reboot (i.e., turn the device off and restart).
5) If connected to an external monitor, try disconnecting it.