Officials' Payment Information
LAKE FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
1285 North McKinley Rd.
Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Payment for Lake Forest High School Competitions Only.
- NO Travel Games
- You must fill out a voucher for each day worked. Do not put multiple days on one voucher.
- Lake Forest High School (LFHS) requires each official to have a W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form on file.
- If this is your first time officiating for LFHS, please access a W9 form. Complete the form (page 1) and forward it to Lisa Gillespie in our business office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 847-234-5132.
- If you have officiated for LFHS previously, but you are unsure if we have a W9 on file, please e-mail a confirmation request to email@example.com.
IT TAKES A MINIMUM OF 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AN ON-LINE VOUCHER. OFFICIALS' PAYROLL IS DONE MONTHLY.
Questions regarding officials' pay should be directed to Susan Harmon at Lake Forest High School Athletic Dept. She can be reached at 847-234-7316 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAY VOUCHERS ARE DUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER YOU HAVE OFFICIATED THE GAMES.
REMINDER to all officials!!
You DO NOT have to complete the voucher below if you have officiated Basketball, Football, Soccer, or Wrestling events. Just make sure that a W9 form is on file for you!