*June 6th, 7th, and 10th, extended time and make-ups for students with IEP/504 accommodations will be held in the Testing Center (Library) and will be staffed by Special Education personnel. These provisions are only for students with IEP or 504-related accommodations. Make-up exam periods on Tuesday and Wednesday are for all pre-approved students.
Altered Week Schedule
- June 3rd, 4th, and 5th will be Scout Days.
- Student buses will run accordingly.
- There is no PLT during the week of finals.
- All students are required to attend class during their scheduled class period and are expected to remain in the class for the duration of the exam time.
- Make-up exams should be dropped off to Mrs. Marsha Baldacci in the Main Office. Make-up exams will be proctored on June 11th and 12th in the Testing Center (Library) by support staff.
- Students are not required to attend school during study halls or times when they do not have an exam scheduled.
Extended Time Accommodations
- Teachers have the option to monitor extended time with students, but the Testing Center (Library) is also an identified space for students to receive their testing accommodations.
- If a student has extended time accommodations and needs additional time following the exam period, the teacher or aide should bring the exam to the Testing Center (June 6th, 7th, and 10th IEP/504 only, June 11th and 12th - all) where the students will have time to finish the exam.
- We will provide shuttles for students with accommodations at 2:00pm and 3:00pm. Students/parents should contact Melanie Walsh at (847) 582-7308, if a shuttle ride is needed. (see Student Transportation).
- The Student Cafeteria will have modified lunch offerings June 6th,7th, 10th, and 11th and will be open until 1:00pm. The Student Cafeteria will not be open on Wednesday, June 12th.
- Students can engage in quiet study and exam preparation in the space located at the 2nd Floor Library, the Humanities Resource Center (Publick Room), or the Library.
- There will be one morning bus route each day. At the end of each day, buses will pick up students at 1:00pm. We will provide more information about transportation on website, closer to exams.
- We will provide shuttles for students with accommodations at 2:00pm and 3:00pm. Students/parents should contact Melanie Walsh at (847) 582-7308, if a shuttle ride is needed.