Given the anticipated fluidity of the school year ahead, families will not be charged at the time of registration. Registered riders will be charged at the end of each semester based on the number of days students are assigned to attend school.
Daily pricing for District 115 riders is as follows:
Single rider: $3.01
Two + riders: $4.74
Olson Transportation will follow all established health and safety protocols based on Phase 4 of the Governor's Restore Illinois plan including:
- Prescreening driver and riders before boarding the bus
- Drivers and riders must be wearing a mask to board the bus
- Assigned and socially-distanced seating will be required for all riders in accordance with IDPH guidance
- Buses will be cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift and in between transporting passengers
- Windows on all buses will be kept open for adequate ventilation during transport
- Doors and windows should remain open when cleaning the vehicle
In an effort to map our bus routes in time for the first week of school, our initial registration cutoff is Wednesday, August 5. Students registered after August 5 are not guaranteed an assignment to a bus route and stop for the first two weeks of school.