The 2017-18 full suite of SAT assessments will be administered Tuesday, April 10.
Seniors are not in attendance on this day.
Pre-Administration: Juniors will need to complete the pre-registration portion of the SAT the week of Mon, April 2 - Fri, April 6.
The schedule for the week of the assessment is as follows:
Mon, April 9 - Scout Day
Tues, April 10 - SAT Suite Assessment Day
- 8:00 am - PSAT10 (Sophomores) - 2nd floor
SAT (Juniors) - 3rd floor
- 9:00 am - PSAT9 (Freshmen) - Fieldhouse
- All assessments end at approximately 12:15 pm - 12:30 pm.
- Seniors not in attendance
- No classes after the assessment
- Busing for Assessment Day - In the morning, two bus routes will run, one for Sophomores/Juniors and a later one for Freshmen. Upon completion of the assessments, one bus route will run at 1:00 pm.
- Food Service - Breakfast will be available prior to the assessments and a limited/modified lunch will be available until 1:15pm
Wed, April 11 - Blue Day
Thurs, April 12- Gold Day
Fri, April 13 - Scout Day