Scout All-Out 5K
We are excited to announce our 2nd Annual Scout All-Out 5K at Lake Forest High School! Rallying around Scout pride and school spirit, we are continuing a new school tradition to celebrate our students and our school community. The goal of this event is unity. All proceeds will go directly into our student class accounts to continue to create fun and enriching learning experiences for our students at Lake Forest High School as well as funding the Champion of Change Scholarship. We need your help, as none of this will be possible without potential partnering donors like you.
Our event will take place on Saturday, September 18, 2021 with the race starting at 9:00 a.m. We expect the event to be shared with our students, staff, family members, alumni, community members, and friends... all joining in on the fun. We believe there will be a great turnout and look forward to everyone sharing their pictures using #RunYourClassOff.
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Start Time: 9:00 am CDT
Price: $30.00 Race Fee + $2.74 Sign Up Fee
Register for the Scout All-Out 5K
Registration Price and Schedule
|Regular||Until Sept. 5||$30|
|Late* (T-shirt is not guaranteed)||Sept. 6 - Sept. 10||
|Day-of Registration||Sept. 18||$30|
|Virtual Race||Ends Sept. 20 at 8:30am||$30|
*Registrations received after September 5 are not guaranteed a t-shirt/sticker, although every attempt will be made to provide these items (if available) during packet pick-up.
Packet pick-up: Wednesday, Sept. 15 and Thursday, Sept. 16 and 10 am-1 pm and 5-7 pm
Location: Commons (Student Entrance)
*Registrations received after September 5 are not guaranteed a t-shirt/sticker, although every attempt will be made to provide these items (if available) during packet pick-up
Consider Giving an Extra Donation
- 100% of the donations will be split across our class accounts and to provide for the Champion of Change scholarship
- All donations are welcomed. Recommended donation levels are as follows:
- BLUE - $25
- GOLD - $50
- SCO-UTS - $100
- Upon approval, all donations will be recognized on our website.
Please consider helping us make an impact this year by sponsoring and/or donating (i.e. water, food items, etc.) to this event. We are grateful for any level of partnership.
- Senior ($1,000 and above): Four free online race entries for the race, mile marker or water stop signage, company logo with premier placement on t-shirts, banner at finish line, company logo on winner’s circle photo backdrop, booth location on race day, company recognition in marketing materials (i.e. website, signage at packet pick-up and race registration, etc.).
- Junior ($750): Three free online race entries for the race, company logo on t-shirts, banner at finish line, booth location on race day, company recognition in marketing materials.
- Sophomore ($500): Two free online race entries for either race, company name on banner at finish line, company logo on all t-shirts, booth location on race day, company recognition in marketing materials.
- Freshman ($300): One free online race entry, company name on t-shirts, company recognition in marketing materials.
- Scout ($150): One free online race entry, company recognition in marketing materials.
All sponsorship donations can be made online at our RevTrak website (found here).