Individual Volunteer Service
If you can say YES to the following questions, your volunteer service is likely to be approved:*
- Was the service done on behalf of others (not family members)?
- Was the service done to assist others and for the good of the community?
- Was this service completed voluntarily and without compensation (grade, class credit, club/sports team requirement or for pay)?
- Was this service completed beyond a club’s membership hour requirement?
- Was the service done outside the school day or during unscheduled school time?
- Is the service consistent with the Lake Forest High School’s Mission and Vision?
To inspire the passion to learn, the insight to know oneself, and the courage to make a difference.
LFHS will be a leader in developing every student’s capacity, character and confidence to make a difference in their world.
* Please note that the National Honor Society has a different set of criteria for service hours. These are available on the NHS application.