Senior On-Campus Parking
Parking lottery open: Monday, May 17 - Wednesday, May 26 at 3 pm.
Lottery winners announced: Friday, May 28.
Student parking at Lake Forest High School is open to all students in their senior year. Spots are numbered and all vehicles are required to have a current parking sticker that matches their assigned spot in their windshield at all times between the hours of 7 am and 3:30 pm. Parking spots are assigned by a random lottery system and cost $725 a semester. Students looking to enter the parking lottery can do so by signing up through the parking link on RevTrak (when live) and process their parking payment for $725. Only students who will be seniors at the time of semester parking can entering the parking lottery. Students will be notified that the lottery is open through their school email and Schoology announcements. The first semester parking lottery opens in May of a student’s junior year. The second semester parking lottery opens at the end of October.
Parking Lottery Guidelines:
- A lottery for available spaces will be held. All applications submitted before the deadline will be included in the lottery. The lottery is done by a computer-generated program.
- Seniors will be notified of lottery results via the email provided on the parking application.
- A senior can choose to share a parking space with another senior student. This information needs to be kept on file with Ms. Malec, Director of Student Activities.
- If a student receives a parking space for first semester, they can defer the use of their space until second semester.
- Seniors who do not receive a parking space will automatically be issued a refund and placed on a waiting list based on the number assigned by the lottery computer program.
- Students are responsible for picking up their semester parking pass during Book Buy in August and in the cafeteria in January for second semester.
- School authorities may inspect and search school property and equipment owned or controlled by the school (including parking lots).
- Students who abuse their parking privileges may have their parking space revoked.
Parking for semester 1 and 2 are for every single school day of the respective semester.
Other Transportation Options:
Remote parking at the train station (701 N. McKinley Road). More information about parking in the city of Lake Forest can be found on their website here.
Riding a school bus. More information about utilizing school transportation can be found here.