Thank you to all that were able to join us for our Jump-Start to 5th Grade parent information evening.
If you missed this event, or wish to revisit the content, we have provided the agenda from the evenings and recordings/information from the sessions. Please feel free to watch at your convenience and reach out with any questions. We look forward to welcoming your child(ren) to Deer Path in August!!
- DPM Administration
- Association of Parents and Teachers
- Spirit of 67
- Department of Student Services (IEP or 504 Services) Recording
- School Resource Officers - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Reporting an incident for safety
- Going up town/After school activities
- Technology Recording - Please contact email@example.com with technology questions
- Schoology vs. Powerschool
- iPad tips/tricks
- Digital citizenship
- 5th Grade Intro Recording
- Block schedule
- Room parents
- Deans of Culture Recording
- Dean of Culture Role
- General expectations
- Intramurals and Clubs Recording
- Intramurals vs. Interscholastic
Here is a DPM "Nuts & Bolts" document that outlines some key takeaways from the evening!
We look forward to a fabulous year at DPM next fall!
The DPM Administration
Megan Eigenrauch, Incoming 5/6 Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Paulsen, Incoming 7/8 Principal, email@example.com
Jeremy Fischer, Incoming 5/6 Assistant Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Wegley, Incoming 7/8 Assistant Principal, email@example.com
Ben Neidich, 5/6 Dean of Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org