LFHS Foundation is thrilled to share that they will be funding twelve new grants and one standing grant in 2023. These grants represent a total of approximately $137,000 that will be invested in educational excellence at LFHS.
On Friday, March 3, 2023 the LFHS Foundation traveled the halls visiting the staff and students to whom grants were awarded. It was a day filled with excitement and joy. We are deeply grateful to our generous community because your support makes this all possible!
- The Forest Scout Video Gear, Glen Leyden & Ray DelFava, English
- Graphing Calculators for Algebra 1, Tia Rebecca, Math
- Driver Hubs & Batteries for Robotics, Joe Dudeck, Matt Wilen, & Sydney Kirages, Science, Applied Tech, & Robotics Club
- Independent Living Skills Technology & Equipment, Samantha Midland, Special Education
- Savannah College of Art and Design Summer Educator Forum, Carolyn Bielski, The Arts
- Enclosed Plasma Cutter, Jen Thomas, Bill Strommel, & Corey Holmer, The Arts & Applied Tech
- Choir Projector & Screen, Matthew Begale, The Arts
- Climbing Wall Mats, Mike Mizwicki, Wellness
- Weight Room Equipment, Matt Jerina, Wellness
- Climbing Wall Volumes & Holds, Chris Landvick, Wellness
- Latin Novella Library, Ariel Landvick, World Language
- SIIP Leadership to Learning Forward Conference 2023 & 2024, Jeff Summy, Administration