If you were not able to join us... below is the livestream link from the LFHS Veterans Day Program on Monday, November 11 - presented in partnership with the Lake Forest American Legion Post 264
Student Council is leading the student body in participating in the Cool Food Pantry Food Drive. Each grade will be collecting a different good:
- Freshmen: soup and canned meals
- Sophomores: cereal, granola bars
- Juniors: boxed meals- mac & cheese, mix-in packets for sauces, etc
- Seniors: canned fruits & veggies
- Staff: baking goods, condiments, peanut butter
We would love for your support and participation in the event! Students and staff may drop off their items in the COMMONS under their respective signs until November 22.
The class with the most food items wins a continental breakfast hosted by Student Council.
- Open to ALL LFHS students (9th-12th)
- Seeking original, student designed artwork inspired by “The Secret Garden” by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Artwork will be printed on Prom Invitations and T-Shirts (2 winners selected)
- Artwork must be grayscale or black and white
- Deadline is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2019
- Submit artwork to Mrs. Crouch in room 127
- Winners will each receive 2 tickets to Prom 2020 (or prize of equivalent value if not attending Prom.
Lake Forest High School students will have the opportunity to be recognized by the State of Illinois for earning proficiency in English and one additional language. The Illinois State Board of Education's Seal of Biliteracy program will place an official seal on diplomas and confer official recognition on transcripts of those students who qualify.
Dates are subject to change!
Show Dates: Oct 17th, 18th, 19th @ 7PM
She Kills Monsters (Frosh/Soph Play)
Show Dates: Nov. 21, 22, and 23 @ 7pm
Audition Dates: Monday, Nov. 25
Call Backs: Tuesday, Nov. 26
Show Dates: Feb 6th, 7th and 8th @ 7PM
Once Upon A Mattress
Show Dates: April 30th, May 1st and 2nd @ 7PM