Capital Projects Advisory Committee
In a final canvassing of the April 4 Consolidated Election votes, the Lake County Clerk certified the final ballot results on Thursday, April 20. It is with deep appreciation to the voters of the Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, and Knollwood communities that we acknowledge the passage of the Lake Forest Community High School District 115 $105.7 million 20-year bond referendum.
The District has moved into the next phase of planning by creating the D115 Capital Projects Advisory Committee, a group of qualified community volunteers with relevant backgrounds to provide community consultation on projects funded by the bond. The group is not a decision-making body but provides input at key junctures during the planning, design, and construction phases of projects.
- Jason Akemann - Business
- Matt Baranko - Construction
- Diana Melichar - Architecture
- Jim Opsitnik - Construction and Preservation
- Susie Pizzo - Interior Design
- Carol Post - Structural Engineer
- Peter G. Strittmatter - Heating and Cooling
- J. Carter Strothman - Diversified Technical Services